Mineera OÜ produces nail plate joined roof trusses / supporting structures. Projects of trusses are developed in partnership with a company Pahkla Puitmaja www.fermiprojekt.ee, who has a long experience in this area.
- 17 years of projecting experience in collaboration with Pahkla Puitmaja OÜ
- Delivery time for roof trusses 7 – 10 days
- We only use 13-meter-long, finger-jointed construction timber for our products, which is why all the truss elements are in full length, it is not necessary to prolong the wood.
- All roof trusses are made of 60mm thick wood, which provides a much stronger and more stable construction.
- Finger-jointed construction timber is ordered from Peetri Puit OÜ, which has a long-time experience of wood processing in Europe.
- For cutting the elements of roof trusses, we use a high-speed saw HUNDEGGER SPEED-CUT SC-3, which allows us to offer quick delivery times.
- For pressing nail plates we use a 55t hydraulic press (Wolf C-press)
- Roof trusses elements are joined with 1,3mm thick MiTek nail plates.